Monday, July 04, 2005

ATM press wrong button

Today I went to the ATM to draw money. Then cheebye lah, it is those old type, the screen all fucked up blur blur alignment wrong kind. So I accidentally press out $1000. KNNBCCB!!!

So I went back to the bank branch to put back the money. Don't want later carry the money I will spend it all.

The queue is very long because nowadays the banks only know how to close branch. They want to spend less money, so close here close there. Damn kuai lan one.

I was lining up then I think maybe I can use the deposit money machine, but then I see the thing I scared. Wait the machine count wrongly or swallow my money how? I put my ATM card inside to try, and I looked inside the put money part when the hole open. How the machine count paper? I don't see the robot fingers. Just one hole and the door got teeth. So I cancel the button and go back and line up again.

KNNBCCB, the queue now longer. Now have to wait even longer.

But then when I reach my turn, not bad, the counter grl who serve me quite chio. Her skirt also very tight. She start to tell me about some investment and insurance thing (nowadays the cheebye banks not only close branch, also like to disturb people sell them things like investment things). I let her finish her speech, because she quite chio, can beoh a bit longer.

Then I say thank you, I don't need.

Maybe later when she finish work, I go and ask her want to go out or not. Maybe go and sing some song, drink some drink, and she can put my ATM horse into her ATM machine. Hahahahahaha!!!!

Shit lah, now I need the money, should not have put back all.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

what can i say, u are one funny kid! whwha! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha yah damn funny!

Zhe Bin said...

lol atm horse and atm machine. wtf.

Anonymous said...

alot of money hor in ur bank!!

Anonymous said...

u put ur ARM into her ATM hole n presss her nipple for her to cum u re funny man,,,,

Anonymous said...

Your Rockson...you damn funny leh... I think I need a joker like you in my group, to brighten up the nite..lol...You like to cheong rite ??? Wanna join us ??? Intro you to more chio bus..hahaha...guarantee that u like one...Ok,ok, enough jokes...if interested, email me hor...nikita_dc5@yahoo.com.sg

cheers !!!

Fion said...

ahhahas. atm machine and ur atm.. LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAaaaaaaaaa.... my husband and I really laugh out loud and woke up the rest of the family.. I'm pregnant ok, I think I cannot read your site when I'm nearer to delivery... funny chap you.

Anonymous said...

hey rocky, sure like to c how u look like man.... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

u si beh joker!...hahaaha funny! :D

Anonymous said...

Sound like you a real blur fuck!! Nevertheless it funny to read all the shit stuff you wrote.

Maybe next time try putting your dick inside the ATM machine, who knows maybe your get your X'mas present early?

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

i must thank the Digital Life from ST from mentioning your blog...if not how would i know life can be so interestingly funny... <..> thanks for brightening up my blue monday, tuesday, wednesday.....

Anonymous said...

As usual I cant help but laugh out aloud while reading your blogs! its 3 thumbs up man! I have already recommended your blog pg to my other frens....u r ONE popular kid man! Rock on!! :)
p.s cure for depression!

Anonymous said...

hi Rock
yr blog was forwarded to me and i got stuck fron than on... You cool man, I must put yr blog in my fav list...

Anonymous said...

Cocky,
Rockson you say all right, now many ATM under repair and some gone, no more. Less ATM save their money difficult for us.
Some ATM screen very blurr, Chialak for people like you see Cheebye too much all blurr. Like blurr King.

Don't worry inside machine got people count your money, last time i also scared, later my father explain to me than now OK.

Anonymous said...

You're really funny man. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

WRITE..MORE OFTEN LAH..CANT WAIT TO READ YR BLOG.. PLS WRITE MORE..I M ENJOYING IT..

Anonymous said...

lol stupid beng

Anonymous said...

ROCKSON!!! 30TH AUG... WHERE'S THE LATEST BLOG... I CANT WAIT TO READ.. QUICK WRITE SOMETHING LEH!!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. knn im addicted to ur funny stories sia.. nice writing dude!!

Anonymous said...

"I don't see the robot fingers. Just one hole and the door got teeth."

Atm Deposit machine

mm.. just put the notes when the gap open, then the screen will ask you the amount $ correct or not; dun need to worry that much ba, can try it then not so afraid of it le, it saves more time then to queue up =] i 1st time use also scared, when you know how to use it then not scared le, jia you~

Anonymous said...

so...u are rockson...i am the gal at the counter...u say me chio ah??*blush*thz ah...anyway if u want...meet me at the bank and i can take of mi tight skirt and let u insert ur ATM machine into mi ATM hole and u can suck mi neh neh also...anyway i am single so mayb u can woo me...hehehe....lurve ya *muacks*...remember to come horx...so that i can wear bikini n g-string so later easier to take out when we fuck...hehehe

Anonymous said...

rockson u better give us (be careful, wait gahmen spider get, then die) your email so we can locate your blog in case gahmen close it down.
otherwise, i will die here overseas w no news of singapore.
i am posted for work in some "ulu" country with no electricity etc so I can anyhow serve any kind of website.