Monday, June 06, 2005

FHM party at Zouk

I was reading my favourite Sammyboy forum, and there got one guy, FANofFHM , he say he went to the recent FHM party in Zouk. He said:


"FHM party was wonderful man. Lots of pretty people around. The lady from "An eye of a guy2" Denise Keller was there wearing arr... bra-less man, can see her nuts, make my eye pop man.

I'm the privilege to be there, free drinks and rub shoulders!"


I also wish I'm the privilege to go there, man. Must have a lot of chio bu.

But I don't understand what he mean by he see Denise Keller there bra-less, can see her nuts. I thought nuts is guy's lampah?

So that means he saw Denise Keller never wear bra, and saw her lampah?

No wonder his eye pop, man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In another world nuts, tits, neh neh all mean the same thing. When they refer to lam pah they will normally refer it to as balls... So when the writer refers to seeing nuts he was referring to her breast and her nipples showing through...

Anonymous said...

I am sure Rockson knows but wanna make a joke out of it. I see the effort coming, but seriously, its fucking lame. Just like Jack Neo and Crew likes to dress up as females to make people laugh. Its bloody stale man. Come on, have some pride for your intelligence. Too much effort in making jokes don't make it any funnier.

Unknown said...

You are so funny!! and Denise looks like crap.

Anonymous said...

denise keller: I am not amused.

Anonymous said...

Fucking hell, can see Denise's tits??? She has meh??? She looks like a damn tranny lor, for goodness sake! I rather beoh my own nuts...